We provide professional home inspection services in Litchfield County and the surrounding towns, and we have been working with home buyers, real estate agents, and home sellers since June of 2001. Our home inspectors provide open and honest communication with our clients about the true condition of the home in a manner that is both friendly and effective.
Highly Regarded And Experienced In The Local Home Inspection Industry
- Having conducted over 2,400 home inspections we are highly regarded in the industry and experienced in home inspections.
- We are viewed as one of the top home inspection firms in Litchfield County and the surrounding towns.
- Our experience includes homes of all sizes, ages, and price ranges, from small new homes to extensive historic structures with a colorful past.
- Our position as a leader in the local home inspection industry means that we are often referred to clients by the local real estate agents.
- The inspection experience that we offer includes residential, multi-unit, townhouse, condo, antique home, mobile home, and pre-listing complexes.
Other Inspection Services We Can Provide
In addition to home inspections there are a number of other inspection services that we can provide for our clients as well. Each of these services can be scheduled independently or combined with a professional home inspection. The added services offered include:
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Mold Testing
- Well Water Recovery Tests
- Well Water Quality Testing
- Radon in Air Testing
- Radon in Water Testing
- Wood Destroying Insect Test Inspections
Our home inspectors will take from two to four hours to do a complete home inspection that is thorough. During this time customer participation is encouraged, and any questions or concerns will be promptly addressed. A detailed report will be printed on site for the customer, and this report will include color pictures of any areas that cause concern during the home inspection.
In And Around The Local Community
As the Pillar To Post home inspector for Litchfield County and the surrounding towns Dan Cisowski is an active community member and involved local business member.
- Dan Cisowski is a Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector.
- Dan Cisowski worked as a State Licensed Electrician for 11 years before purchasing the local Pillar To Post franchise.
- He is a State of Connecticut Licensed Home Inspector.
- Dan Cisowski is a Licensed E-1 Master Electrician.
Customer Feedback We Have Received
“Courteous, professional and prompt.”
“Provided complete and accurate report, along with professional binder and home improvement resources.”
“Thorough inspection gave me confidence in the property I was purchasing.”
“Report provided us with valuable knowledge to make educated decisions with regard to maintenance and improvements to our new home.”
“Professional, knowledgeable, attention to detail.”
“Appreciate quality of time spent and availability to answer my many questions.”
“Professional and knowledgeable.”
“Patient with buyers; always available to answer questions both during and after inspections.”
“Very responsive; great experience.”
“Pleasant and knowledgeable; provides buyers with detailed report.”