Tyler Pratt and Glenn Larson are your local and professional Pillar To Post home inspectors, proudly providing home inspection services in Litchfield County and the surrounding towns, and we have been working with home buyers, real estate agents, and home sellers since June of 2001. Our home inspectors provide open and honest communication with our clients about the true condition of the home in a manner that is both friendly and effective. Our primary objective is to do an awesome job inspecting your prospective home for you.
Highly Regarded And Experienced In The Local Home Inspection Industry
- We bring technology and reporting to an unprecedented level from anyone else in the industry
- Having conducted over 2,400 home inspections we are highly regarded in the industry and experienced in home inspections.
- We are viewed as one of the top home inspection firms in Litchfield County and the surrounding towns.
- Our experience includes homes of all sizes, ages, and price ranges, from small new homes to extensive historic structures with a colorful past.
- Our position as a leader in the local home inspection industry means that we are often referred to clients by the local real estate agents.
- The inspection experience that we offer includes residential, multi-unit, townhouse, condo, antique home, mobile home, and pre-listing complexes.
Other Inspection Services We Can Provide
In addition to home inspections, there are a number of other inspection services that we can provide for our clients as well. Each of these services can be scheduled independently or combined with a professional home inspection. The added services offered include:
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Mold Testing
- Well Water Recovery Tests
- Well Water Quality Testing
- Radon in Air Testing
- Radon in Water Testing
- Wood Destroying Insect Test Inspections
- Septic Inspections
Our home inspectors will take from two to four hours to do a professional and comprehensive home inspection. During this time, customer participation is encouraged, and any questions or concerns will be promptly addressed. A detailed report will be printed on site for the customer, and this report will include color pictures of any areas that cause concern during the home inspection.
Customer Feedback We Have Received
We work hard for our customers and are proud to have an outstanding reputation.